Occupational Therapy: Senses to speech
Occupational Therapist Badar Jehan delves into the world of Occupational Therapy: Senses to Speech!
This is open to all parents, educators, caregivers, therapist and advocates of helping children with learning challenges. They will learn:
1. Knowing reflexes and senses.
2. Senses needed for motor development.
3. Importance of motor skills to facilitate speech.
In this webinar replay, participants will gain insight into the reflexes and senses that are crucial for motor development, and how these skills are vital to facilitate speech. The webinar will highlight the importance of occupational therapy in enhancing sensory integration, motor skills development, and communication skills.
Objectives of the Webinar:
– To introduce participants to the concept of Occupational Therapy: Senses to Speech.
– To help participants understand the importance of reflexes and senses in motor development.
– To highlight the link between motor skills and speech development.
– To discuss the role of occupational therapy in enhancing sensory integration and communication skills.
– To provide participants with practical tips and strategies for facilitating motor skills and speech development in their clients or children.
– To encourage participants to consider occupational therapy as a valuable resource in promoting overall development and wellbeing.
About the Speaker:
Meet Badar Jehan, a highly skilled Occupational Therapist with a Bachelor of Science degree from Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi, Pakistan. With over six years of experience in pediatrics, Badar has worked holistically to support children with a wide range of medical conditions, including autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and cerebral palsy. Badar holds certifications in Sensory Integration and Praxis Testing, SCERTS, and DIR Floortime 101, and has volunteered in the International Normative Data Collection for Evaluation in Ayres Sensory Integration project. Passionate about continuous learning and professional growth, Badar works collaboratively with teams and key people in children’s lives to enhance their functional growth in all aspects of their daily life.
Does your child need our support? WhatsApp us at 0501466319.
Thank you for your interest in understanding Occupational Therapy: Senses to Speech and we hope you find the webinar informative and valuable.