Speech Therapy Dubai – The Hanen Program ‘It Takes Two To Talk’
Speech and Language Therapist Aalia Thobani will take you into an amazing workshop on The Hanen , It Takes Two to Talk program!
Help your child learn to communicate effectively during the everyday interactions he has with the people he loves.
Every moment you, as a parent, spend having fun and interacting with your child provides an opportunity to build her communication.
Because language is learned in natural, daily activities and interactions, parents have a major role to play in helping a child develop language skills. It may seem like a challenging task, but it isn’t.
The It Takes Two to Talk Program teaches you, step-by-step, how to become your child’s most important language teacher. The program shows you how to:
- Recognize your child’s stage and style of communication so that you know which steps to take next
- Identify what motivates your child to interact with you so you’ll know how to get conversations started
- Adjust everyday routines to help your child take turns and keep interactions going
- Follow your child’s lead to build his confidence and encourage him to communicate
- Add language to interactions with your child to help him understand language and then use it when he is ready
- Tweak the way you play and read books with your child to help him learn language
- Change the way you speak to your child so that he’ll understand and learn new words
This program is recommended specifically for parents who feel as if their child may have a delay in language development. It is also highly recommended for new parents who benefit from guidance on creating a positive language learning environment at home.
Spaces are limited.
Book your seat now!