Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule 2 – ADOS2 Training by Marianna Murin
The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule 2 Training by Marianna Murin is now open for admission!
Great news: ADOS2 is opening another batch this December due to popular demand. Reserve your spot now!
1. Register for ADOS 2 through the provided link.
2. The TDCC Accounts Department will send a payment link to participants via email and mobile number. You can access to this link within 5 days of registration. Please feel free to reach out to us if you miss it.
3. Once the Accountant has fully processed the payment, you’ll receive an official receipt for the ADOS 2 Training Course.
4. The ADOS 2 materials will be emailed to you once they’re received from the speaker.
5. You’ll receive the Zoom link for the training 2-3 days before the event, with a reminder sent 1 day before the training.
The ADOS 2 training program by Marianna Murin through TDCC Professional Development Training Program is designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and skills required to effectively diagnose Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) using the ADOS 2 assessment tool. ADOS 2 is considered to be a gold standard assessment recommended by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) as part of the diagnostic assessment process for Autism Spectrum Disorder. The training program will take place on December 1-2, 2023 and will be conducted online.
The objectives of the training program are to:
1. Familiarize participants with the ADOS 2 assessment tool, its administration, and scoring procedures.
2. Provide participants with an understanding of the diagnostic criteria for ASD and the role of the ADOS 2 in the diagnostic process.
3. Train participants to accurately administer the ADOS 2 assessment tool and score it reliably.
4. Help participants identify the different modules of ADOS 2 and choose the appropriate module for a particular individual.
5. Teach participants to interpret ADOS 2 results and provide feedback to families and professionals.
6. Train participants to integrate ADOS 2 results with other diagnostic information to arrive at a comprehensive diagnosis.
By the end of the training program, participants will have a better understanding of the diagnostic criteria for ASD and the role of the ADOS 2 in the diagnostic process. The program will be delivered by Marianna Murin, a highly experienced ADOS trainer and trainer of trainers, who has conducted ADOS 2 courses worldwide.
About the Speaker:
Marianna Murin is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with over twenty years of experience in promoting the psychological well-being of people on the Autism Spectrum and improving understanding of ASC. She is an international trainer in diagnostics of ASC, lecturer, writer, and therapist, and has been managing psychology provision at the National Centre for Autism Spectrum Conditions at the Great Ormond Street Hospital in London for over a decade. Marianna is a founder and director of Autism Spectrum Directions, an international centre for promoting diagnostics, treatment, and recognition of ASC and neurodiversity.
Marianna is a highly experienced ADOS trainer, and trainer of trainers. She runs regular ADOS2 courses worldwide, including the Australia, Barbados, Dubai, Gibraltar, Lebanon, Palestine, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, and Turkey. She has set up a successful centre for training professionals in diagnostics of social communication disorders. Marianna has also been actively involved in research and has developed research-evaluated programs aimed at supporting children with ASD. She promotes understanding of neurodiversity by regular podcasts and online webinars for parents and professionals. Marianna’s most satisfying achievements have been inspiring people to create more inclusive environments for everyone with neurodiversity and helping children and young people to thrive.
For further queries and concern, WhatsApp 050 1466319
We look forward to seeing you at the training!